Best Young Researcher Awards
• The Best Young Researcher Awards will be presented at the Closing Ceremony of the Symposium.
• The three winners will be awarded the sum of 1500 euro.
1st winner: 750 €
2nd winner: 450 €
3rd winner: 300 €
• The best young researcher candidate must be the oral presenter.
• The age limit for the award is fixed at 40 years.
• The best young researcher candidate will have to be registered and present at the Symposium.
• The presentations will be assessed based on the following criteria: clarity, significance/impact in pharmaceutical field, scientific content/technical challenge, scientific novelty, quality of slides, its structure and delivery of oral presentation.
• If, in the opinion of the Award Committee, no suitable candidate is available the Awards shall not be presented.
The award is sponsored by ADSI.